|This page mentions a video, series or similar that has since been removed from social media.|
It was deliberately removed by UFSC. See ♐RESET STRANGE YD for more information.
⊕BELT is series that was uploaded to Stabilitory newing. ⊕BELT 0 was posted on May 17, 2017 (the same day as ♐RATE was posted). The series ended with ⊕BELT 24, posted on June 1, 2017. ♐BRING was posted on the main channel the next day.
Unlike ⊕BROTHER, there does not yet seem to be a "counterpart" for this series — although the main channel's ♐BROTHER didn't start until nearly three weeks after Stabilitory newing's series began.
Description of videos
⊕BELT videos are 6:10 (370 seconds) in length with a with a shifting "histogram" effect, similar to other stabilitory newing videos.
- The audio for ⊕BELT videos is in a stereo track, with "chirping robot" type sounds similar to other stabilitory newing videos. In most cases, the left channel has a louder signal, with a quieter/degraded/modified version in the right channel. Sometimes the sounds are more musical (similar to a glitchy chiptunes effect), and sometimes more like a data transmission.
- Many of the audio tracks include extensive use of some sort of half wave rectification effect on the audio, removing most of the negative samples.
- The audio is often similar overall, and many videos re-use the exact same audio track from a previous one, including:
- ⊕BELT 0, 7, 11, 17, 21
- ⊕BELT 1, 3, 13
- ⊕BELT 2, 8, 12
- ⊕BELT 4, 20, 23, 24
- ⊕BELT 5, 10
- ⊕BELT 6, 18 (special case; see below)
- ⊕BELT 9, 22
(Therefore, from BELT 0 to 24 inclusive only 14, 15, 16 and 19 have unique audio)
⊕BELT 6 & 18 are a special case: they have what appears to be identical audio, but shifted from each other by a few samples in some parts. Therefore, they do not invert/cancel cleanly.
Significance of name & possible relationship to other UFSC videos
- "belt" has some astronomical connotations (asteroid belts, the Kuiper Belt, Orion's Belt, etc.)
- Belt problems are a specific type of math problem dealing with belts and pulleys
- in antiquity, belts were used in cryptography along with scytales to create a code similar to a Caesar cipher.
No composites have been attempted for stabilitory newing videos. (although see these notes on an effort to extract data from Stabilitory newing visuals.)
⊕BELT 0: https://youtu.be/z0YaPd0I5yM
⊕BELT 1: https://youtu.be/fXOnhFk3SEo
⊕BELT 2: https://youtu.be/AtVSeGO1wdw
⊕BELT 3: https://youtu.be/-YeGonPtXCg
⊕BELT 4: https://youtu.be/ylBKdMN1S0Y
⊕BELT 5: https://youtu.be/JoSf_otrxkg
⊕BELT 6: https://youtu.be/lxfwC8FCqV4
⊕BELT 7: https://youtu.be/X5J277TyYis
⊕BELT 8: https://youtu.be/c5Od6lO7tzg
⊕BELT 9: https://youtu.be/_IIPePL1aqs
⊕BELT 10: https://youtu.be/DGy_yvMkx5o
⊕BELT 11: https://youtu.be/8C2EcEpcFAI
⊕BELT 12: https://youtu.be/ho-HKvVyXUc
⊕BELT 13: https://youtu.be/o_-WG_yjGHE
⊕BELT 14: https://youtu.be/FEEuhsCeZa4
⊕BELT 15: https://youtu.be/CiP685hUCxo
⊕BELT 16: https://youtu.be/Qdu2XRbBpmw
⊕BELT 17: https://youtu.be/9m73CQ4CRrs
⊕BELT 18: https://youtu.be/DBvR_CESejc
⊕BELT 19: https://youtu.be/1phK7of4hW8
⊕BELT 20: https://youtu.be/338nugkm-NU
⊕BELT 21: https://youtu.be/rIkCdZhTEF0
⊕BELT 22: https://youtu.be/ajmm3JBQGLU
⊕BELT 23: https://youtu.be/NpCDEXBR6mE
⊕BELT 24: https://youtu.be/rqvf1I2NxK8